Rihanna ft. Neyo - Hate That I Love You

URL contribute by :: emmjay
Click the link below for download this mp3…
Klik pada link lagu dibawah untuk muat turun lagu...
Rihanna ft. Neyo - Hate That I Love You
Thank for supporting http://www.mp3central.blogspot.com/ the totally free mp3 download center. Thanks also for our partner Lyricentral, Alljustinfo, Nakaltitude, Moviesentral and Car Fever for supporting us.


1 comments to "Rihanna ft. Neyo - Hate That I Love You"

  • [Rihanna:]
    As much as I love you
    As much as I need you
    And I cant stand you
    Must everything you do make me wanna smile
    Can I not like you for awhile? (No....)

    [Ne-Yo:]
    You wont let me
    You upset me girl
    And then you kiss my lips
    All of a sudden I forgive (that I was upset)
    Can't remember what you did

    [Rihanna:]
    But I hate...
    You know exactly what to do
    So that I cant stay mad at you
    For too long thats wrong

    [Ne-Yo:]
    But I hate...
    You know exactly how to touch
    So that I dont want to fuss.. and fight no more
    Said I despise that i adore you

    [Rihanna:]
    And i hate how much i love you boy (yeah...)
    I cant stand how much I need you (I need you...)
    And I hate how much I love you boy (oooh whoa..)
    But I just cant let you go
    And I hate that I love you so (oooh..)

    [Ne-Yo:]
    You completely know the power that you have
    The only one makes me laugh

    [Rihanna:]
    Said its not fair
    How you take advantage of the fact
    That I..will be under reason why
    And it just aint right

    [Ne-Yo:]
    And I hate how much I love you girl
    I cant stand how much I need you (yeah..)
    And I hate how much I love you girl
    But I just cant let you go
    But I hate that I love you so

    [Both:]
    One of these days maybe your magic wont affect me
    And your kiss wont make me weak
    But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
    So you'll probably always have a spell on me...

    [Ne-Yo:]
    Yeaahhh... Oohh...

    [Rihanna:]
    As much i love you (as much as I need you)
    As much as I need you (oooh..)
    As much I love you (oh..)
    As much as I need you

    [Rihanna:]
    And I hate that i love you soooo
    And I hate how much i love you boy
    I cant stand how much I need ya (cant stand how much I need you)
    And I hate how much I love you boy
    But I just cant let you go (but I just cant let you go no..)
    And I hate that I love you so

    And I hate that I love you so.. soo..... (more)

Ruang Iklan


Central Blog's Fan Box

Central Blog on Facebook

Tweet Us!

Share Your Mp3

You got mp3 to share? Click here or Click here

Feed


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

KampungFM




TagMe!

Blog Archive

Followers

Recent Readers

Tracker

eXTReMe Tracker

zis Studio
Page Rank Icon




View My Stats
web stats


wibiya widget

Web hosting for webmasters